Each piece of REIGNE jewellery is of intricate craftsmanship and exceptional design. While all jewels will experience general wear over time, in order to keep your REIGNE jewellery sparkling so that it can be treasured for many years to come, we recommend the following:
- Remove your jewellery during rigorous activity that may damage your pieces such as cooking, exercise, sports and swimming.
- Try to avoid contact with oily substances like food, pollution, soaps, creams and day-to-day products, as they have the potential to dull your diamond’s brilliance.
- Exposure to certain harsh chemicals or environments such as chlorine, perfumes or cleaning agents should be avoided so as to ensure the continued integrity of your jewellery.
- To prevent chips and scratches do not allow jewels to knock against one another.
- Jewels are best stored in a jewellery box with separate compartments to avoid possible damage and in a jewellery roll when travelling.
- To clean your piece, create a warm, soapy water solution in a small bowl and clean carefully with a soft-bristle toothbrush. Dry your jewellery with a soft cloth.
- To care for a piece of jewellery containing wood, avoid getting it wet for any reason as this can change the shape and structure of the wood.
- To clean wooden jewellery simply wipe with a dry non-abrasive cloth. When not being worn we recommend storing the piece in an airtight environment to avoid any moisture (ensuring that it is away from any direct sunlight or extreme temperatures).